Thursday, May 29, 2008

LAME ME!

Sorry I have been so lame and not posting...

G was in a softball tournament 2 weeks ago that nearly killed us all! I swore I wouldn't let her enter. Then, her coach said because they won first place during the regular season, the park was sending them to the tournament free of charge. So, I felt obligated and she was dying to play.
They won 2nd place in the tournament out of 15 teams!!!

I am tired and it is late, but I must go watch an episode of LOST. I am 4 behind, I believe because of my internet troubles.

I hope to get my Spring pics posted before Summer! tee-hee.

2 comments:

Canadian flake said...

Hiya, Glad to see you back. I have been stopping in regularly to check on you and see if you got your internet worries cleared up. Rest well...looking forward here to seeing the pics.

CindyDianne said...

You've been missed. Come on, you can do this regular blog posting thing. Do it for us.