Thursday, February 7, 2008

Super Thursday

Wow! It has been awhile!

Let' s see, what has been going on?

I survived Super Tuesday. It took me only 5 minutes to vote!
I survived my Super Bowl party. No alcohol, just too much junk food!
G got all A's on her report card.
I got an excellent annual review at work (My raise will probably be lame, but...)
Mu is sleeping in his own bed--for about 3 weeks now. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be though there were a few rough nights.
My cholesterol level is good (Seriously, I had a check-up last Monday)
My house is a mess and my motivation level to clean it up is a big fat 0!
I lost 3 lbs. woo-hoo!
I am exhausted and really ill right now (PMS).

5 comments:

Canadian flake said...

welcome back...sounds like you have been busy...

Good to see you again..

Coffeypot said...

Sound like great news all around - except for the PMS. But that is better than PG.

whatevergirl said...

coffey-I am afraid to ask what PG is. Remember, this is a PG-rated site.

Electronic Goose said...

Sounds like pretty good news! Glad to hear it.

Coffeypot said...

PG comes from the old world of the 50's meaning Pregnant.