Thursday, February 7, 2008

The new Lost cast






"You all excited about the 2008 presidential election? There's some interesting potential matchups. For example, Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani. ... On the one hand, you have a pushy New Yorker with a history of marital problems. Or, you have a pushy New Yorker with a history of marital problems." --David Letterman


"Presidential candidate Barack Obama was endorsed by former Senator Tom Daschle of South Dakota. Daschle is the first major Democrat to endorse Obama, and the first person in South Dakota to see a black man." --Conan O'Brien


"Senator Barack Obama has jumped into the presidential race. ... That's the big rumor. Barack will officially announce on the 'Oprah' show. I think Hillary will announce on 'Trading Spouses,' and of course, John Kerry will announce on 'The Biggest Loser.'" --Jay Leno


"Don't worry about Mitt, if this presidential thing doesn't work out he can always go back to playing Victor Newman on the 'Young and the Restless-By the way, if Mitt Romney is elected, he'll be the first president ever sworn in on a copy of GQ." --David Letterman
"Hillary has a big lead in the Democratic race for president. Political insiders are speculating that if Hillary Clinton wins the nomination, she may choose a Hispanic running mate. When he heard about this, Bill Clinton yelled, 'How 'bout Salma Hayek?'" --Conan O'Brien
"Bill Clinton is out there promoting his new book. ... In an interview, former President Bill Clinton says that most people don't know Hillary has the world's best laugh. Bill added, 'I get to hear it every time she pushes me down the stairs.'" --Conan O'Brien

2 comments:

Paula said...

Thanks for stopping by the Fraker Farm! This bloggin' thing is great- I never thought I would meet someone from having Coal Miner's Daughter as a favorite movie! (The baloney part cracks me up every time.) Anyway, I love your blog! I loved what David Letterman said about Mitt Romney play Victor Newman.. I thought I would die laughing on that one. Hope to talk to you again soon!
Farm Chick

Canadian flake said...

The american election process confuses me...but I am still reading about it with interest...

It is sorta like watching reality TV...or not!!

lol