Thursday, February 21, 2008

It Never Ceases to Amaze Me!!

A woman says to her husband: "I had such a bad day today and such a pounding headache, I wanted to call you to come get me from work."

The husband replies, "You wouldn't be able to get to work on Friday if you left your car."

The correct response would be: "I am sorry you had a bad day." (hug)

This was an actual conversation at my house.
Guys!! You would think after years of training, you would know what to say!!

They need a women's university for men. To learn all about us.
Maybe you know and you just don't care enough to remember?
I don't know! But, dude, try a little.

Remember: If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Canadian flake said...

omg I sooooooo know where you are coming from...the gnome pissed me off so bad today, I threw the remote at his head...guess that wasn't the best plan...for the remote..hee hee

Paula said...

Can I teach a class at your University? I'll call it "How to think like a Woman (Even if you're not one)".

Coffeypot said...

I can see where some of that training might be real fun. I'm always ready to learn new tricks. Sign me up, too.

Shannon said...

Do you think they are born that way?!?
I am not sure a lifetime of classes would change my DH, but I would sure give it a try!

Coffeypot said...

This also reminds me of the commercial on TV where the woman walks into the kitchen where her husband is at the counter reading the paper. She asks, 'Honey, does this dress make me look fat?' and he says, without looking at her, 'You betcha!' I laugh my ass off every time I see it.