Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Noah



I am having a bad case of blogger's block...so bad in fact, I think I will just post a picture of my sweet German Shepherd/Chow mix, Noah.
He will be 10 this year, and his eyes are not what they used to be. I think he still misses his sister, Raven, who had to be put to sleep 2 years ago. She was a black lab/Chow mix.
I adopted this sweet guy on a whim after my grandfather died in '98. He was so fiesty and actually ran like a deer. He still loves to play with the kids.


UPDATE: After I bragged about this sweet boy, he stole Mu's egg right out of his plate this morning!! Bad dog!

7 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Two things popped into my mind when I saw the picture. Burt Lahr (the Cowardly Lion) and the dog has human teeth.

Marni said...

Why didn't I know you had a pupper? Huh? Why?

Canadian flake said...

I think we all get "blocked" from time to time...when I do, I post a joke or a nice picture that makes me smile...

This dog is a cutie..

whatevergirl said...

He does resemble the Cowardly Lion at times. He minds very well and is a sweetie.

CindyDianne said...

blog block is a way of life with me! In fact, I haven't posted today...

Noah is a cute thing!

Burfica said...

what a sweetie!!! thanks for dropping by my blog. I book marked you, hope youdon't mind.

whatevergirl said...

burfica--Thanks for dropping by, and I am glad to be bookmarked.