Sunday, November 25, 2007

The dream

I think it is fun to interpret dreams. So, help me out with the one that I had last night...

I was in college and 2 of my high school friends were there. Matthew Fox was in my class (yes, from Lost). I was embarrassed because my friends were acting just like they did in high school, and I had a crush on him. He was listening to the instructor intently.
I wanted to talk to him, but I was invisible to him. So, my friend hands me this shoe box FULL of candy. I dig around and get a piece out, and then I say "Matthew, do you want some?"
He looks at me as if I just completely annoyed the hell out of him and shakes his head no.
I was mortified. I was kicking myself because I felt so stupid. Then, my daughter woke me up......

Would the dream have gotten worse or better?

I have another one....I have a recurring dream that I smoke. I have had this dream over several years. I have never smoked in my life. The one time that I tried, I couldn't inhale : ) and I have always thought it was disgusting. I hate the smell of it, and I hate being anywhere near it.
In my dreams, I am loving that I smoke. In fact, I am enjoying the heck out of it. Sometimes I try and hide my cigarettes, but I cannot wait to smoke one. I am usually doing it around someone that I am mad at.

Strange...I have been told by other "dream interpreters" that I am trying to piss someone off...rebellion of some sort...

So, let's hear some of your strange recurring (or just strange) dreams.....please keep them PG rated...

4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I can't since that have to be PG rated. Sorry!

Coffeypot said...

My God! Can't I write? It should be:

I can't, since they have to be PG rated. Sorry!

Canadian flake said...

I was chatting with my gnome last night about this very subject because I keep having dreams that something bad happens to my gremlin (the 15 yr old).

She goes missing and I can't find her...I keep waking up very upset.

Not liking this dream at all.

whatevergirl said...

coffey-can you not make a PG version?

c.f.-Moms have those dreams..mine used to be that my daughter got lost in murky or muddy water because I wasn't paying attention..it is the old mom guilt thing...