Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Donny's voice

So I have been called a nerd, a dork and a few other things for being obsessed with donny O. That is O as in Osmond. But MORE people tell me they love him too. Ever since I was little, his voice is like calming audiotherapy for me. No one else does that for me. I can be having a rotten day, and I listen to him, and instantly, my blood pressure lowers.

So, that is what I did today, and now I am creating a blog which I have never done. I shall use this as a sort of therapy too. I turned 40 this year, and I find that I am a bit cheeky-to quote Thomas Train. I also have a 2 year old. Perhaps that, coupled with the fact that I just turned 40, is what makes me a bit cheeky.

8 comments:

Marni said...

You know I love him, too!

Can I tell you how excited I am that you have started this blog?! Huh? Can I tell ya?

Coffeypot said...

WEG, Hi! I'm Marni's dad. Glad you are around. How did you get started?

I liked Marie O. Especially now that I know she is a cheap date and will pass out at the drop of a hat.

katy said...

hello just called over from marni's place, Donny has just been on tour over in England, id like him but not enough to go and see him, hope you enjoy the blogging

Incognito said...

Yeah, Donny's the man. I have many voices that I use for audiotherapy, Joe Elliott, Johnny Rzeznik and Julian Lennon.

By the way did you notice that your blog name, when compressed, has the word 'bitch' in it?

Just thought I would point that out! Its a good thing when you're 40.

Canadian flake said...

Hi there, I popped from Marni's blog to say hi. Hope you don't mind. I am also a fan of Donny and I am enjoying watching Marie on DWTS. I will stop in again soon..hope that is ok.

CindyDianne said...

Welcome to blogland! You'll love it. I know Marni is marvelous - but give the rest of us a chance too, huh?

whatevergirl said...

Thanks to everyone for stopping over!! I will visit you all too.
I don't guess Coffeypot will be back, he overdosed on sugar!
Ms Teefy, I did know that 'bitch' was in the name...ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

Moxie said...

I read Cup of Coffey daily and poke around on Marni's blog occasionally (I want a pug something fierce). Your writing is very funny!

A friend of mine used to work for Travel Channel and through her job she had the opportunity to tour Salt Lake City with Donny Osmond. She said he was very warm and funny, and he made her feel completely at home.