Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ramblings..........

HI!!! I joined Facebook, and I have to tell you, I like blogging better. It is a bit odd to me. Maybe I am old and out of it.

CH-CH-CH-Changes....Don't want to grow up and out of it.....

I don't get many comments anymore because I don't post on a regular basis, but for those of you faithful folks...

How the heck are ya?

I am about to go full-time at work and work from home 3 days a week. My house is getting old and everything is breaking, and I am tired of scraping the penny jar and not getting a vacation.

I haven't caught up on LOST. I will be behind 2 episodes as of tonight because I cannot get my kids in the bed by 9---BAD MAMA!!

What else...I got voted MVP by my team of co-workers at work. It is much more of a thrill to be recognized by your co-workers than management. Right after that, my manager put me on another special project--no good deed goes unpunished.

OH---I GOT AN IPOD FOR CHRISTMAS AND I LOVE IT!!! It is a new shuffle, tiny, so I am afraid I might sit on it and break it, but it is so great to download songs....So far I have Styx, Michael Jackson, Harry Connick, Donny Osmond, Matchbox 20, Goo Goo Dolls, Damian Dame, Toni Braxton, Hall and Oates, Avril Lavigne and Rick Springfield...Stevie Wonder will be next.....

Gotta go, peace out...

2 comments:

CindyDianne said...

She lives!

whatevergirl said...

Hi CindyDianne! Glad you still check to see if I am alive!