Thursday, March 20, 2008

Meme

I've been tagged by marni, its-a-pugs-life...Sorry it took me so long...


This is the first time, but I will give it my best shot.


The Rules

1. Post the rules before you give your answers.

2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name.

3. At the end of your blog post, tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.



So, here we go.. Middle name- Michele As in "Michele, my bell, these are words that go together well, my Michele.." What can I say, my dad is an Elvis freak, but he was on a Beatle's kick at the time!



M--math...ok, I know that is boring, but I like Math and Science. I want to be a marine biologist when I grow up. I also like to teach kids Math in an interesting and fun way.



I--Italian food--I love it! lasagna, spaghetti, eggplant parmesan, calzone, mmmmm! And, I hate being Interrupted when I am doing anything. I will not finish it if I am interrupted, and I am one of those people that must finish something that I have started at work. Time management is very challenging for me!



C--Curious..I am always asking why...I am one of those people that get so bogged down in the details, I can easily forget the big picture. And, Movie credits..I must watch them after every movie which drives most people crazy. I don't know how it started or why, but my sister is the only other person I know who does this.



H--Harry Connick, Jr. is one of my favorite artists..He is awesome in concert! And...Hard-headed...If you tell me I can't do something, that will make me try harder. And once I have made my mind up, it is very hard to get me to change it.



E--Exploring. I love to go exploring, whether it be a new road or a new place or a new trail in the woods. Let's go find out!!



L-- LOST is my favorite show. I don't really like to watch t.v., but I can't miss it. I have the first 2 seasons on DVD, and I catch up on abc.com if I have to. And I am always Late, everywhere I go. I have analyzed and over-analyzed it because I hate it, but I can't figure out why. I have heard theories about chronically late people that I disagree with (they are always given by prompt people!) I guess I inherited it because both of my parents were chronically late.



E--(this is hard, I need another L in my name!!) Elementary...I like things simple. I need the bottom-line, no fluff, no jive, no b.s.





Now to tag 7 people--difficult for me because I don't blog that often and only read a few.

1. FrakerFarm
2. Ask Land-Shannon
3. GooseJuice
4. Canadian Flake

The other 3 can be anybody who reads this!!!

3 comments:

Marni said...

LOVE this list!!!

Electronic Goose said...

Oh no you didn't just mention Italian food ... where's the fridge?!

Shannon said...

I am slower than a snail with a leg cramp- but I did get to it!!