Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lost Season 4

So, the writer's in Hollywood are on strike, right? I had this horrible thought that LOST might not air in 2008. Sure, they have written episodes, but who knows how many.

So, I decided to write one of my own.....




Jack is sitting on the bed with his head in his hands when he picks up the phone and dials it again..."Kate...Kate, please listen"



"Do you not think that it is strange that 3 people have died in 2 weeks since we have gotten off the island?" silence..."I know, Kate, but think about it...I can't, I can't bear to think that you might be next."






WOOSH to the island where Sawyer is walking throught the woods and comes up on Kate and Hurley. Kate's tank sleeve is pulled off her shoulder and Hurley is touching her shoulder.



"Well, well," Sawyer says, "looks like All You Can Eat is having himself a side-dish of Freckles."
















Hurley jerks his hand back. Kate glares at Sawyer and storms off.









"It's not what you think, dude." Hurley says. Sawyer ignores him and takes off after Kate.






"Leave me alone, Saywer." Kate demands.



"Relax, Freckles. Nothing about the competition that I can't handle," he grins devilishly.




As they walk along, they hear screaming from the beach. They both run to find Sun standing beside the graves of Nikki and Paulo. The graves are empty and they are nowhere to be found.



A few of the other islanders are standing there.



"What the hell happened?!" Sawyer screams.





"I just came back from my garden, and I heard a lot of noise. When I came over, this is what I found, "Sun replies.



"Do you think it's 'The Othas', brotha?" Desmond asks.





John Locke appears out of nowhere. "It wasn't 'The Others'," he says.





"How do you know?" Kate asks.

"Remember the black smoke? It came up and made an awful sandstorm. When everything cleared, they were gone. I saw the whole thing." John says.



"Well, we need to go find them." Kate says.



"Dude, I don't know about that," Hurley replies.



"I'm not chasing some sandstorm for a couple of dead people. Besides, how do we know it isn't a trap by 'The Others'?" Sawyer says.



"You people have a great fear of the black smoke, but the island takes care of itself. The smoke drug me off. Why? Because I was scared. Now, I know. It is just smoke. Eko never feared the smoke, and it left him alone. You people...you are running from yourselves," John speaks softly.





"Ok, Kojak, then you go follow the black smoke," Sawyer starts to leave the beach and mumbles, "Now, I know you have completely lost your mind."



"Have you been brainwashed by 'The Othas' brotha?" Desmond asks.



Jin says something in Korean and all look at Sun. "My husband says, "John makes perfect sense to him."



WOOSH Back to Jack in his bedroom. Someone knocks at the door. It's Sun.

"I heard about Sawyer," she says, "Am I too late?"

"The funeral was yesterday," Jack replies.

"Sun," he pleads, "Kate won't listen. We have to go back. We all have to go back!!"

"What will that do, Jack? It doesn't make sense." Sun says.

"Don't you see? We came home, and we are dying....one by one, we are all dying."



WOOSH



Sun is walking through the woods when she stumbles upon......











"Jack, where did you get that.......motorcyle?" she asks breathlessly.


"I found it between the hot air balloon and the twin engine plane...but, nevermind that, is Kate coming this way?"


"I...don't...know....why?" Sun asks.


"I am tired of playing mister good guy doctor. I love her, and I will do anything to get her, that's all."

"Well, if she doesn't take you up on your offer, I will be in my garden," she smiles sheepishly and disappears into the jungle.

Back to Kate and Sawyer. "So, Freckles, tell me it ain't so. You sweet on Jabba?"


"Stop it Saywer. I don't owe you an explanation. Now outta my way. I have to go beat up the black smoke and save the two dead kids."



Sawyer grabs her arm, "What are you so uptight about? A few nights ago you were all about me. What have I done to deserve this cold shoulder?"




"Just so you will get outta my way...I ran into Hurley pretty hard, and it hurt my shoulder. He was making sure I was ok."




Sawyer smiles, "Can I expect you to jump my bones tonight? If so, I'll make sure I wash up just before."




Kate storms off......

Next, we see Hurley's van. Kate and Hurley are inside.


"So, did you tell Sawyer anything?" Hurley asks.



"No," Kate smiles, "I told him you ran into me."



Hurley sticks his head out the window and yells "HEY SAWYER!! Don't come knockin' when the van's a rockin'!"




The two of them crack up and then kiss passionately...




The End














7 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Damn if that wasn't better than the real thing. BTW, what happened to the little black boy? I bet he is over 6' tall now and still playing a little kid. And the dog??

lorraina said...

Ha! That was great, and a very plausible story. It makes as much sense or more than what the usual writers come up with. I love Lost and i liked your season 4 alot; i'd watch it.

Coffeypot; i hope to never see or hear that bratty little kid ever again....Dad!....Walt!.....Dad!....Walt!.....dad!.....walt!....
Dad!!!!!.....Walt!!!!!......
dad......!!!
walt.....!!!

Marni said...

That was great!!!!! SO clever!

Marni said...

Oh yea - and I wouldn't mind finding Jack like that on a motorcycle... just sayin'

But now that I think about it, Sawyer may be better...

lorraina said...

Marni,i can't decide if i like Jack or Sawyer better either. I'd take Jack if i found him like that on his bike; yep, sure i would. But like you i think i like Sawyer better too.

Good grief girl, what is wrong with us! Passing up a gorgeous McDr.Dreamily Lost for that scumbag Sawyer.

Marni said...

Typical! I have always gone for the "bad" boys...

doctor... scam artist... doctor... scam artist... hmmmm

Iranian terrorist! YES!!!! (Sayid - for all those governmental folks now looking at this blog with interest!)

whatevergirl said...

I had a blast with this! Glad you enjoyed.
coffeypot-I didn't know you were a fan of LOST...I don't really miss Walt or Michael. I think the dog shows up here and there whenever it is convenient. Actually one of my favorite lines from last season involved the dog. He ran out of the woods with a skeleton arm. Hurley wanted to follow him, and Charlie said something like, "Yeah, let's chase the dog with the skeleton arm into the creepy jungle!" hilarious!

lorraina--thanks. I had SO much fun writing this, I think I might do more...it took my mind off of my sometimes rutty life

marni and lorraina-LOL!..I HAVE to say-Jack is it for me.. I love Sawyer because he is just a smart A and cute, but Jack has something a little more...plus, I enjoy him on talk shows...Sawyer is not as intersting...Sorry I didn't put Sayid in there Marni. I actually had a line for him, but forgot to put it in...He is alwlays so serious, and he has a gorgeous smile--The writers should use it more often.